Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Off to London I go!

Hey Family!
I can't believe my time at the MTC is coming to a close. We have a full day tomorrow and then Wednesday morning (early morning) we're headed off to our missions. That's why I'm writing today because we won't get another chance to write and I'm not sure when the Pday is in London. And they just gave us time to send a quick email to let you know that. It is so scary and exciting to think that soon I'll be teaching real people. I just pray that I get blessed with a good trainer. I know the Lord will bless me and that he will qualify me for the work. Thanks for the fast. I am so grateful for all that I have been able to learn while here at the MTC. It really is AMAZING! I can't believe how much my testimony is continually growing and how close I have been able to grow to my Savior. Mom, thanks so much for that talk from Brad Wilcox. It was so good and just what I needed to read this week.
Linda, take 2 of the pictures did work! Thanks! I LOVED it!
Dad, thanks for your testimony and for reminding me to be me :) Sorry that things at the office are still crazy. I've been praying for you and will send more BPs your way. I had a dream about working at the office. It was a little strange. But hopefully things will continue to improve.
Julie, Nathan, and Spencer- glad you had fun at the fair. Spencer, don't grow up too much! And be working to say my name by mother's day ;) 
Robert, yay for graduating! And sadly we haven't been able to go to any church history sites but where we are is beautiful!
We got to watch the other session of conf. Elder Holland's talk was so good! I loved it.
Well, hopefully I'll get to send a real email soon! thanks so much for the emails!
I love you all!
Love, Sister Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment